To enter the CARO-CROF Visual Arts Competition:
- Review the competition rules, includes dates of entry and voting. Any member of the public is eligible to participate.
- Find a suitable piece of artwork to submit to the contest. This can be any piece of visual art: photography, sculpture, drawing, or painting. Be creative! Please submit by July 31, 2016.
- Decide on a title and caption for your submission (50 word limit maximum in total). Decide if this is to be submitted to the general category (any member of the public) or children’s category (from artists age 16 or under).
- Make a $20 suggested, optional donation to CROF, in support of the CARO-CROF Summer Studentship in Radiation Oncology. Tax receipts will be issued for donations. Donations can be made via PayPal or mailed cheque (payable to “Canadian Radiation Oncology Foundation” and mailed to: CROF Head Office, 20 Crown Steel Drive, Unit 6, Markham, ON L3R 9X9).
- The CROF donation page is available here:
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- The title of your entry (included in 50 word limit)
- The caption of your entry (included in 50 word limit)
- Attachment containing a JPEG version of your submission (20 MB limit)
We will confirm receipt of your submission within 5 business days of entry. Your entry will be posted to the competition website within 10 business days of entry.
Good luck, and thank you for your support!
To vote in the CARO-CROF Visual Arts Competition:
Voting will be open from August 1 – 31, 2016. To vote, click on your favourite entries, scroll to the bottom, and click on your desired rating. For example: